Saturday, February 11, 2006

ANKARAGUCU

Greetings Kankas. Stop pressssss stop presssssssssss

You'll never believe this......... but honestly......... believe me........ please....... it's true............. honisssssst..............

Erciyes 1 ANKARAGUCU 2

Yes, I know you think I'm winding you all up, but............ really really really ... please believe me. We won !!!!!!!!! First time this year !!! I'm so ecstatic I can't speak !!! Don't know the details but I'm sure Oz Kanka will give us a brief summary tomorra.

Good idea not to go to the Stadium tomorra Chris. It's pissing down with the white stuff as I write this and no let up in sight, so I doubt if they will be playing.

Hope it clears for Wednesday's cup match now that ANKARAGUCU are on a roll !!! Meeting in Chopin on Wednesday at 3pm for a 5pm KO. Hope you will all come and support Ankara's last hope for some silverware this season ??!! All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment