Tuesday, March 03, 2020

GENCLERBIRLIGI CRASH BACK TO EARTH !!




Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

Gencler was brought back to earth and reality on Sunday night in Istan.....spit....bul when they tasted defeat at the hands of a resurgent Galata....spit....saray team who look in determined mood to retain the league title.

Galatasaray       3            GENCLERBIRLIGI         0

Team – Nordfeldt, Ahmet, Flavio, Toure, Halil, Berat, Yasin, Candeias, Baiano, Sio and Sessegnon

Substitutes – Diallo, Nadir and Rahmetullah

Galatasaray was quick off the mark with Donk putting them ahead after only 3 minutes.   Falcao added a 2nd on the half hour mark and then put the match beyond Gencler half way through the 2nd half.

One man doesn’t make a team, but ........ Falcao seems to be the secret weapon behind Galatasaray’s recent form which has taken them to the top places to challenge early leaders Trabzon and Basaksehir.

Gencler retain 11th position in the league, but can’t relax just yet.    With 10 matches remaining they are only 7 points ahead of the relegation zone.   So, next Monday’s home match against an improving Antalya team is in the crucial category for both teams.    In my opinion, it has a draw written all over it, which, if they are honest, will probably satisfy both teams.

The run-in to the end of the season has all the hallmarks of being ‘nail-biting’ at the top and bottom of the league  !

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

1 comment:


  1. Thank you Dr Williams for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Williams love spell is very powerful and effective and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Williams a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Williams to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Williams today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
    drwilliams533@gmail. com or you can also reach him on his WhatsApp +2348136785562

    ReplyDelete