Sunday, April 02, 2006

A CATASTROPHIC WEEKEND FOR FOOTIE

Greetings Kankas. Forgive me if I am still not able to bring myself to comment on the weekend footie action, but I am still in mourning !! I will bring myself `reluctantly` to the PC tomorrow and report briefly on the Ankaragucu match. Unfortunately, I can't blame the Referee this time, so I am still looking for excuses.

As for the Scottish Cup Semi Final, well...... that is another reason for my utter distress and disconsolation (can't think of stronger words for the moment !!). However, I will leave that one to Hibbie Kanka !!!

Till tomorrow, all the best from a tearful Eski Kanka Jim

3 comments:

  1. Really sorry about this one Eski Kanka. I even looked up the BBC website to check out the result and, to my surprise, my heart actually went down when I saw the result. I'm not joking.

    Don't worry though. I'm sure you won't have to wait another 104 years before winning the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind thoughts Oz Kanka, and yes........... your ice hockey story brought some mirth to my day as I head off to work. Thanks matey. Looking on the bright side........ Hibs still have a chance of winning a place in the UEFA cup next season. All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eski Kanka, check out the global game blog for quite a good round up of the pre-match stuff. Heaps of history on both teams.

    http://www.theglobalgame.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete