Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ANKARAGUCU - TURKISH CUP BUSINESS

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

It is back to Turkish Cup business this weekend and the final matches in the group stage.

I have seen no details in the newspapers yet, but having discussed the subject with Maniac Kanka Harun, he thinks the matches will be played on Sunday at 7pm. I am assuming that both matches will kick off at the same time, ie,

Besiktas v ANKARAGUCU
Rize v Genclerbirligi

I am also assuming that the ANKARGUCU match will be shown live on TV and so Maniac Kanka and I have decided to watch the match at The Cappadokia Bar in Menekse Sokak (near Guven Park). Hope all you Ankara kankas can join us for what should be an exciting match. I think the expression should be........

Winner take all !!!

If there are any changes then I will post them here under the comments section.

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment