Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ANKARAGUCU - SOME TRANSFER NEWS HOT OFF THE PRESS

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

An all time first for Hurriyet this morning when they mentioned some news of an Ankara footie team in their main sports section. Life if full of surprises !

It has now been officially confirmed that Ahmet Dursun and Mustafa Ozkan are on their way out of ANKARAGUCU. About bloody time me says ! I think both will qualify for their free bus passes !!!

I know Battle Damaged Kanka is an admirer of Mustafa, but he never impressed me in all the matches in which I have seen him in the Blue and Yellow. I honestly believe that even I could beat him to the finishing line of a 200 yards sprint !!!

Ahmet Dursun never really settled down in Antalyaspor or ANKARAGUCU after he left Sekiztrash, and he never delivered on the midfield general's role which he was supposed to assume after the departure of Ceyhun.

Coming in, we have Kaba Diawara which was reported on this Blog a few weeks ago. Also, a Lithuanian stopper, Gediminas Paulauskas. Never heard of him, but we shall see how he shapes up in January. If he does the biz alongside ElYasa and DaSilva, then perhaps it will allow Kirita to move into midfield where he will be more useful and creative for the team.

I also think that it is time for Gencler to plunge into the transfer market. Over to you Mr Cavcav !! The alarm bells are sounding !!

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment