Friday, December 26, 2008

No surprises as Aybaba let off the hook

I wonder just how long the discussion went for but the league's discipline committee today found Aybaba not guilty of racism. No surprise really and exactly what we predicted. Below I put the Turkish text of the decision:

4- GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ Kulübü teknik sorumlusu SAMET AYBABA hakkında, 21.12.2008 tarihinde oynanan GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ - SİVASSPOR Turkcell Süper Lig futbol müsabakasında, düzenlenen basın toplantısında hakarette bulunmasından dolayı isnat olunan eylemin unsurları oluşmadığından CEZA TAYİNİNE YER OLMADIĞINA,

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have to say that I am very sorry for Mr El-Saka tonight.

    As most of you know, I worked with arabs in the Middle East for 11 years and made many friends of them, especially my students after they graduated. They are a proud and cultured nation.

    Hang your head in shame TFF. You will not be forgiven for this in Ankara !

    ReplyDelete