Wednesday, April 01, 2009

TIME FOR A JOKE

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

After my last post, and to keep the Blog on a happy note, I thought you might like to hear a joke sent to me by Baggie Kanka Dave. Some of you newcomers will not remember him, but he was a regular at Ankaragucu matches a few years ago with his lovely wife and I was almost convinced that he loved Ankaragucu more than his beloved West Bromwich Albion ?!

I have not given up hope of seeing them back here on a visit to see Ankaragucu still in the Super League in their Centenery Year !!!

Here it is ..............

Richard Branson was very interested in buying West Bromwich Albion but pulled out at the last minute as he did not want Virgin on the front of the shirt of a team that gets fucked every week. Keep praying Jim

Nice one Dave. Keep 'em coming. We need cheering up here in Ankara !

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment