Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ANKARAGUCU - SUNNY DAYS AND RAINY DAYS !

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

Well, today is definitely a .............. Rainy Day ! The news I didn't want to hear, appeared in The Hurriyet today.

Our Super Goalkeeper, Serkan Kirintili, wants to join Ankara.....spit.....spor ! Yet another good reason for hating this Club even more !

It is not clear from the report just why he want to take 'a step down' , but probably for financial reasons me thinks ?!

Since the 'proposed' merger of Ankaragucu and Ankaraspor drifted into oblivion, we now see the power of I. M. Gokcek's cheque book !!

So, despite the Ankaragucu management's efforts to keep Serkan, he will sadly be on his way soon. However, if Ankaragucu refuse to release him, he will be free to move in January 2010 under the Bosman Rule.

I have to say that if he was going to Bursa or Eskisehir I would wish him well. After all, he has served Ankaragucu well in his time with the Club.

However, I just can't bring myself to wish anyone well who leaves our great Club for Ankara....spit.....spor !!

All the best from a disappointed and disillusioned Eski Kanka Jim

2 comments:

  1. It is very nice to hear that not only some of the Turks in Ankara but also non-Turks hate Gökçek. On the other hand he has got 1 Million vote in the last elections (there is a decrease in the percentage but increase in amount).
    I hate him and his team. If Ankaragücü & his team merge, new team will be also in my hate list at No.1. He is like a fuc... curse on Ankara....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountaineering Kanka6:33 pm

    Serkan say it ain't so!!!

    ReplyDelete