Saturday, March 20, 2010

ANKARAGUCU - PUNISHED TOMORROW

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

More doom and gloom to report !

You saw in the previous post that Ankaragucu would be punished by the TFF for the 'naughty' behaviour of our 'fans' in Istanbul last week.

Well, Oz Kanka has informed me that the punishment will take effect tomorrow for the Kayseri match.

It will be played in the 19 Mayis Stadium to an empty stadium !

I doubt very much if Lig TV will screen it, but if they do, I'll get word around to you tomorrow morning.

Here's hoping I have some good news to report tomorrow night ..... for a change !

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:47 pm

    yeah i saw that on the Gecekondu website Jim, well at least my trip against Fenerbahce is still on lol.

    Maybe the players will relax tommorow and get the three points

    nadeem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connect Kanka9:41 pm

    Based on the LigTV website, I don't think they'll be airing the match.

    ReplyDelete