Saturday, May 07, 2016
Ankaragucu transfer news!
It's that time of the year again where Ankaragucu and Bursaspor management get the fans hopes up with claims of new players coming to the club while Bursa say they will send players on loan to the club. For the record Bursaspor have said this since we were relegated from the Super Lig and we have received.......0 players from them.
Today it was claimed that Bekir Yilmaz and 2-3 other Bursa players will join the club. Mehmet Yiginer said earlier this week they want to bring new players in early this season after the disaster of bringing 12 new players in last minute last season. He does have the big issue of a transfer ban to lift though?
Ankaragucu are also said to have had early discussions with Mehmet Cakir, Mehmet Erdem, Umut Nayir and Bayram Olgun with a view of returning to the club. The club have also held talks with Manisaspor championship winning coach Taner Taskin who surprisingly resigned from Manisa last week after guiding them to the title.
In other news Osmanlispor are set to be given a new 20,000 seated stadium by Melih Gokcek which will be funded by taxpayers money. That despite Osmanlispor having about 4,000 fans who are Gokcek fans as opposed to die hard football fans. Another kick in the balls to football in Ankara by the Gokcek family.