Friday, January 11, 2008

ANKARAGUCU AND GENCLERBIRLIGI - LEAGUE BUSINESS RESUMES

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

It is back to League business tomorrow. The Turkish Cup is therefore `on hold` until next week.

First up is the Gencler `Derby` match. Tomorrow (Saturday 12th) KO 1.30pm. I'm not sure of the meeting arrangements, but I guess Flying Dutchman Kanka and Alpine Kanka will have arranged something. Meeting in The Chopin ?

Next day (Sunday) is the `other` Ankara `Derby` with ANKARAGUCU at home to Ankaraspor and out for revenge after the Cup reversal last week. KO 1.30pm. Contact Maniac Kanka for meeting arrangements. The Lacivert ?

I can't go to either of the matches due to pressure of work. However, I can meet up with the kankas on Sunday at 3.30pm in The Lacivert for post match celebrations.

I am sure that Hakan will have Kirita, Bebbe, Diawara and possibly Jaba in the starting line up this time !!!

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim


EDIT..... Saturday....

My programme has changed and I will therefore attend the match tomorrow. However, I will be going direct to the Stadium from School. We will be sitting in Section 7/8 in Maraton. Hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment