Saturday, January 12, 2008

THE GENCLERBIRLIGI STALEMATE

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

Just a short post to give you the result of the Gencler Derby match today from freezing cold Ankara.

Genclerbirligi 1 OFTAS 1

I'm sorry to say that I have no details of the match because none of the Gencler Kankas have been in touch with me, and I'm writing this at midnight, which as you all know is well past my bedtime, and yes..... before anyone says it..... I do need my beauty sleep !!!

Call me cynical if you will, but I wonder if Cavcav had something to do with OFTAS giving Gencler a `helping hand` today and a valuable one point ??!!

Look forward to some comments appearing from kankas who were at the match !!!

As for tomorrow's match, it's revenge time for ANKARAGUCU against the hated Ankaraspor in retribution for our Cup defeat last week !

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment