Friday, May 18, 2012

Ahmet Gokcek could be set for Ankaragucu return !



Former Ankaragucu preseident Ahmet Gokcek could be set to return to the club ahead of next weeks Presidential Elections. Gokcek and Cemal Aydin have been blamed for the mess at Ankaragucu due to a battle of power between both. The Gokceks say they will return to Ankaragucu as long as Cemal Aydin resigns.

The elections will be held on the 26th of May in what could be the most important day in the clubs history. A strong management can take Ankaragucu back to the Super Lig. However if the club falls into the wrong hands yet again it could kill the club.

In other news Serol Demirhan has signed for Eskisehirspor and Besiktas are hoping to sign Ishak Dogan. The Istanbul side are also looking at signing Yasin Oztekin from Genclerbirligi. Both young players had excellent seasons for their clubs and are attracting interest from Turkish Super Lig sides.

I am now home from Antalya, we had a great time and I made sure i spread the word of Ankaragucu while I was there. But its back to work and ill be keeping the blog updated with all the latest transfer news as it comes in.

5 comments:

  1. Look forward to Nadeem reporting some positive news following the outcome of the meeting on 26 May.

    Good news is hard to find on this Blog these days !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 pm

    Like Nadeem I tried to spread the word of Ankaragucu whilst on holiday in Turkey last week.There was a debate going on in the local bakery the morning after the Galatasaray - Fenerbahce game with supporters of both sides when they asked me, as the only yabanci around, which of the two teams was the best in Turkey.You should have seen their faces when I replied "Ankaragucu" and walked out with my loaf!!

    Dublin Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha nice one Neil. Anyone i told that i was an Ankaragucu fan couldnt believe it either lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stories from our Ankaragucu Ambassadors in Glasgow and Dublin.

    I always wear Ankaragucu tops in Bodrum every summer and get the same surprised looks. Needless to say, I'll be wearing them again this year in August !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:16 pm

    I wear my Jersey here in New York... When i say I'm an AG fan people think I have a mental problem... Guest what? They are right :))))

    Baris

    ReplyDelete