Sunday, September 22, 2013

Genclerbirligi fail on the road... again

Genclerbirligi shoot a billion shots and get nothing in return. We need an out-and-out striker.

Konyaspor 1 - 0 Genclerbirligi

Well that is another rubbish result. I didn't get to see any of the match but from the reports it seemed even, with both sides getting a few shots. Besides that I have no idea... pretty much the same as Gencler.

What everyone on the forums is arguing though is that we need a striker. Last year we got Bjorn in during the mid-season break and he went on to score many a goal... we need another like him.

Did anyone out there see the match. If so a few thoughts would be welcome.

Blog service will be back to normal next week when Gencler play Fenerbahce at home.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the highlights Oz and it was an even game. Grncler resorted to long distance efforts with Gosso looking most likely to score.
    Thats says it all when he is a defensive midfielder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, it goes without saying that we Ankaragucu Kankas were hoping for a solid Gencler win in retribution for Konya inciting the riot last January which started our Stadium Bans.

    So, to next week and we Ankara teams always seem to 'turn it on' when Istan...spit...bul teams visit. Let's hope that Gencler can do the biz and keep up the tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete