Thursday, August 10, 2006
Who are we
This is a short introduction to the blog for Turkish journalists who wish to write about us or for those just curious as to who we are.
1. We are a group of football supporters who come from many countries: Turkey, Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, Croatia, Germany, the United States, France, Denmark, Finland and a few others.
2. We are split with some us supporting Ankaragucu and some of us supporting Genclerbirligi. None of us support Ankaraspor.
3. The correct technical term for this site is a "blog". If you plan on writing about us please use the name of the blog "The round ball in Ankara" and also please give our url www.ankarafootball.com
4. We try to go to as many matches as we can but obviously we do not go to all matches. At times we have had groups of more than 30 people going to a match, sometimes it is just one or two people.
5. We are not all English!!!!
If you would like to contact us then please do so via our contact form.
By Oz Kanka - August 10, 2006