Monday, October 08, 2012

Gencler go third after defeating Istanbul BBS


Istanbul BBS 0 - 2 Genclerbirligi

I was playing and then umpiring out at Kecioren on Saturday afternoon, so I didn't get to see the match. Spine thankfully kept me informed by text messages.

The stream:

Ht 0-0

One nil up now 54th

Two nil. LOVELY goal from hursut

Two nil win ft

Two matches six scored none conceded.

Indeed. I can't say much about the match but you can check out Hursut's brilliant goal at the Lig TV website.

Going along nicely now and good to hit some decent form ahead of Friday night's match against Galatasaray. We certainly aren't favourites for that one... but you never know.

1 comment:

  1. This is not the 'kiss of death' but ..... my money is on a Gencler win on Friday !!!

    Hayde Gencler !!

    ReplyDelete