Monday, August 13, 2012

Good news time

This was posted on Azofeifa's Facebook page the other day. Sort of shows that us fans can affect the players: 

Today I just came back from Costa Rica, because as you know, I was there for birth of second baby Santiago. And this afternoon I played a friendly game in Cebeci with my team Genclerbirligi against Karabuk, we draw 1-1 and then we win by penalties. In this game something AMAZING happened, while I was warming up, the supporters from Genclerbirligi, start to sing the name of my new baby ,SANTIAGO SANTIAGO OLE OLE OLE. Such kind of things make me feel like I am at home and also this things are what make me give more than 100% for this team. I want to show all my respect to the supporters of Genclerbirligi and of course to say to you thanks a lot for what you did today.  
HERKESE ÇOK TEŞEKKÜR EDERIM
Randall Azofeifa

No comments:

Post a Comment