Thursday, March 19, 2020

BREAKING NEWS ............. CORONA VIRUS.




Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

It has been announced this afternoon that Turkish Football is now postponed.

This is not unexpected news, in line with most of the Football Associations of other Europeans countries, and also in view of the news that the Antalyaspor Coach has possibly contracted the Corona Virus.

It remains to be seen when footie will be allowed to continue, with or without spectators, but of course, everyone must put health concerns first  !

Watch this space for further on this subject as and when it is known.

In the meantime ............. stay safe !!

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

1 comment:


  1. Thank you Dr Williams for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Williams love spell is very powerful and effective and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Williams a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Williams to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Williams today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
    drwilliams533@gmail. com or you can also reach him on his WhatsApp +2348136785562

    ReplyDelete