Saturday, February 18, 2006

MELIH GOKCEK SPORT......

Greetings Kankas......... Ooooops ......... I mean Ankaraspor........ latest stop press breaking news............

Ankaraspor 2 Fener....spit....bahce 1

Even though Oz Kankas dislikes our Ankara neighbours, I'm sure he will join with me and say............. yesssssssssssssssssssss....... spit on Istanbul teams !!!!

As for Oz Kankas message about the offside `law` (not rule), well, yes, I will be happy to explain this `law` in person `face-to-face` to the lady kankies (and boy kankas !!!) due to the fact that it the most misunderstood `law` in footie. As you know, or probably don't, I was a Class 1 footie referee after I gave up playing and so I am well qualified to bore (ooooops I mean, inform) you of the intracacies of this `law`. Please make an appointment with my secretary if you wish to proceed further !!!

Good luck to Ankaragucu and Genclerbirligi tomorra. All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment