Monday, September 23, 2013

Ankaragucu vs Karaman BB match preview !





Ankaragucu will host Karaman Belediyespor at home in the Turkish Cup second round on Wednesday.  It will give the club the opportunity to play some of the fringe players but Karaman must be respected if Ankaragucu want to progress into the next round. Last season Ankaragucu had a good cup run only to be knocked out against Besiktas 3-2 after taking the lead.

It was difficult to find out much about the opponents Karaman, other than them being an Amateur side who knocked out Kayseri Sekerspor in the last round there wasnt much more that i could add. Im sure Karaman is located just outside Ankara but maybe our Ankara residents can confirm this ?

Ankaragucu go into the game on good form after winning their last two league games against Eyupspor and Diyarbakir BB at the weekend. Hayati Soldas has played with an attacking formation with Emre Tasdemir, Mehmet Cakir and Hasan Ayaroglu all supporting Umut Nayir in attack. There is no doubting the role that Mehmet Cakir is playing for the club with his experience bringing out the best in the youngsters around him.

The game will again be shown live on Baskent TV at 3pm Turkish time. All the latest updates will be on The Round Ball in Ankara facebook page.

Im going to predict a 4-0 win for Ankaragucu !!!

6 comments:

  1. Agree...should win this one..maybe good to see the fringe players and the young ones that signed professional contracts at the start of pre season !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nadeem that it should be a fairly easy match for Ankaragucu. The plan will no doubt be to score early on and then the confidence of the 'early goal' will enable the team to add a few more before the final whistle.

    It is not my intention to demean Karaman in any way, but they will be overcome by a superior team, which Ankaragucu will no doubt prove.

    btw, I believe Karaman is a town south of Konya, so a good few hundred kilometres from Ankara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who the hell chose that time slot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'm up for a quiz. Is there a prize for the winner ? If so, here's my guess ........

    Does it begin with the letter 'T' and end with the letter 'F'. Please tell me I've won and what is my prize !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. terrible decision by the TFF, as usual the fans are given no consideration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete