Saturday, October 28, 2006

GENCLERBIRLIGI - HOT OFF THE PRESS

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

It is 8.15pm on Saturday night in Ankara and the score in Istanbul is -

Galata....spit...saray 0 GENCLERBIRLIGI 0

Here is the update.............

C'mon Gencler .............. C'mon Gencler !!!

Shame on me... I'm watching Charlton Athletic hold fast against The Toon Army and Oz Kanka is out somewhere in Ankara sipping his `maximum 3 beers` (yeah sure !!!).

So........ into the 2nd half in a few minutes and............

C'mon Gencler ............ C'mon Gencler !!

Look forward to Oz Kanka's report tomorra !!!

Don't forget....... meeting 12 noon at The Chopin Bar tomorra.

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

1 comment:

  1. Gulay was right !! I wrote this when I was under the influence of the amber nectar.

    I kept getting `an error` from the blog which is why I may have posted more than one..... ooops ..tilt !!!

    I wonder if Gecler will have `caught their breath` in time to play super fit ANKARAGUCU next week on Sunday ???!!!

    ReplyDelete