Thursday, December 18, 2008

ANOTHER SAD DAY IN ANKARAGUCU'S SEASON

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

More bad news I'm afraid ! Especially for Battle Damaged Kanka Damon who will no doubt be crying into his Efes tonight !

Gokhan (our only shining star) has been transferred to effin Fener !

I have to say that I don't blame Gokhan for being ambitious, but his timing was rather ... off, taking into account our precarious league position. I was hoping that he would stay with the Club who gave him his 'big chance' until the end of the season at least. Dreaming again ???

His departure makes me wonder how many more of the players will be offski before the January transfer window closes ??!!

Grrrrrrrrr and shittttttttttttttt from Eski Kanka Jim

2 comments:

  1. Just heard today that Gencler want Mehmet Yilmaz. That leaves Ankaragucu with Jaba as our only striker. Also, Tolga may also be on the move !

    Maybe Ankaragucu plan to buy Ronaldo and Fletcher of Hibs in the Transfer window ???

    Maybe Ankaragucu will win their next 14 matches and win the league ??!!

    Maybe ...... oh forget it ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:37 pm

    Battle Damaged Kanka says. . .

    I am off to a Turkish wedding tonight, so I'll probably be crying in my Raki--but I'll definitely be crying.

    I don't blame Gokhan for leaving. The Ankaragucu management doesn't take winning seriously, and that is a death knell for any ambitious player. And as precarious a profession as this is, Gokhan can't afford to wait around and risk getting injured. Best of luck, Gokhan. You'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete