Saturday, March 09, 2013

ANKARAGUCU - MIRACLES DO HAPPEN !!!

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

I just arrived back home not long ago to find that Ankaragucu won today's encounter against high flying 1461 Trabzon.

ANKARAGUCU  3     (1461) Trabzon   2

I don't have time to research the details at the moment, but as I understand it, Trabzon was winning 2-1 with about 5 minutes to go and then ....... bang ...... bang ....... two late goals from Ankaragucu.

Is this a miracle, or ......... is this a miracle ??!!

Surely a good excuse to break open an Efes or two for a celebration.   It has been a long time since we've been able to do that.   Early December against Rize if my memory serves me ?!

If Nadeem or Damon can't give more details before tomorrow, then I'll follow up later tomorrow with team news and goalscorers.

However, a note of caution !    Let's not get too carried away with the euphoria.   There is still a long way to go and all we can do is hope that Ankaragucu can carry this momentum into the next few matches, and at the same time, for some of the other basement teams to slip up.

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment