Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Forget about tonight


There is some sort of derby on tonight in the Turkish up but I'm focussing on Saturday.

Genclerbirligi versus Gaziantep. Saturday 4 p.m. kick off at 19 Mayis Stadium.

As is usual I'll be heading off to the Chopin Pub in Kizilay for pre-match refreshments and so if anyone wants to come along and join me please do.

If anyone needs directions to the pub please just ask.

I'll be there at about 2 p.m., with the plan being to leave for the stadium at 3 p.m.

It should be a decent game what with Gencler still in the hunt for the Uefa Cup spot and Gaziantep fighting to avoid the drop.

My only worry is that Gencler might not show up at all. On the Gencler website it says that the match is on Sunday at 2pm. I do hope they all read this blog and not their own official site.

EDIT: It is Thursday afternoon and still the Gencler site says the match is on Sunday. Silly buggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment