Monday, June 12, 2006

Little Oz Kanka puts on a show

The neverending quest to go one up on Sir Eski Kanka has until now not involved any pain to outsiders but some may argue that I've crossed the line having taught Little Oz Kanka to sing kırmızı, siyah, en buyuk, Gencler.

Check out the 11-second long video of Little Oz Kanka singing away.

I look forward to Sir Eski Kanka topping that one.

As Little Miss Sir Eski Kanka (or Brat Kanka as she once described herself) is currently at university I guess it shouldn't be too difficult for her to sing an Ankaragucu rhyme, the question is would she embarass herself in such a way.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Little Oz Kanka for his showpiece. Truly fantastic.

    I will be seeing Braaaat Kankie on Thursday and will present her with the challenge !!!

    All the best from Eski Kanka Jim writing from Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a go anyway Bratt kanka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think Brat Kankie was CHICKENABLE (is that a word ??) but I have a feeling I was wrong.

    I agree with her though..... Little Oz Kanka is .....sooooooooo cute.....just like his daddy !!!!

    All the best from not so cute Eski Kanka Jim

    ReplyDelete